Site Map - New
This is currently only rough, and open to alteration.
Where does the equilivent of http://sucs.org/services/ go? (RC) It belongs in the 'About' section - it's about the society, it's a list of the things we provide. -- frosty
- News (frontpage, along with some blurb about the soc)
- About the society
- Rules & Regulations - Constitutions, Conditions, Room Rules
- History of the soc
- The Room - Possibly belongs on the About page <- there's enough about the room to give it its own page. Current room page could be padded out a bit -- chckens
- How to Join!
- Services - What you get when you join
- The exec and admin team - about them, who we are - will make us a bit friendlier, maybe.
- Could possibly incorporate bananas into here. Or interests, or something. At least for the exec.
- e.g. a tiny bit about each exec member. Frosty (hackergotchi). Interests: this, that, the other. Favourite websites, favourite apps. Or something.
- If someone's feeling brave, these things could appear via the magic of AJAX, when you click a person. But that's a minor thing, really.
- Contact Us
- Milliways - including applet
- The Forum - incorporating Programming Advisory
- Members (incorporating bananas)
- Web Mail
- Desktop on Demand
- Mailing Lists
- Stats - Analog, webalizer, top disk users, printer useage, cacti, web stats
- Roomcam? Or does that belong up in The Society section? (the chckens think Society section. It's not a tool, though some of us use it as one)
- GuestNET registration?
- The FAQ
- The Help Wiki
- Articles - Help written by SUCS members on non-SUCS-related topics. e.g. IPv6