Version 4 (modified by welshbyte, 5 years ago)
What's Been Done
- Created /etc/apache2/sites-available/sucssite and copied the appropriate bits over from silver's httpd.conf
- Moved the SSL virtual host bits from ssl.conf into /etc/apache2/sites-available/sucssite so only the sucs sites get SSL (should now be able to configure SSL on a per-vhost basis with different keys (if so wished)).
- Created /etc/apache2/conf.sucs.d/ and added userdir.conf to it (This makes sure other vhosts don't get userdirs)
- Enabled the sucssite site: # a2ensite sucssite
- cd /var/www && rsync -aP silver:/var/www/sucssite .
- Installed pear, php5-ldap, smarty
- ALTER USER apache RENAME TO "www-data";
- Added a rule to the custom apache2 selinux module
- Changed paths in sucssite scripts to account for new php include dirs for smarty and the php adodb stuff
- chown www-data stuff previously owned by apache (static content, punbb cache, smarty templates_c)
Download in other formats: